IdealRun is your online running gait analysis. Just 3 steps to a better run:
Record quick videos of you running & exercising
Upload the videos to our secure site
Receive a personal analysis, exercises and drills from the premier running expert
Make your next run an IdealRun!
The IdealRun Advantage
Easy To Use
- Take and upload video straight from your smart phone
- Online access to drills and exercises on your schedule
- No special tools or exercise equipment needed
- Takes 10-15 minutes max
Built By A Running Expert
- Specializes in running science
- Author, speaker, professor and pioneer in running science
- Marathon runner and triathlete: 2015 Sugarloaf marathon, 2007 NY City Marathon, 2013 Half Ironman, Eight Olympic triathlons, many half marathons
- Personal experience in running injury recovery
Improves Your Running Today
- Run better than you ever believed possible
- Receive detailed report on form, drills to increase efficiency and exercises for strength
- Run better, further, longer using techniques to prevent and reduce injury
- Stop hurting during and after runs
- Better understand your running gait and body mechanics
Meet Dr. Eric Schweitzer, DPTIdealRun Founder
Eric Schweitzer, DPT
Eric Schweitzer – a Doctor of Physical Therapy, author, professor, runner and triathlete – has practiced physical therapy for more than 15 years. He is an expert in running science and has long seen patients with running injuries or pain. He is truly a pioneer in the area of running science, creating a system of gait analyses and recommended drills and exercises that have given his patients the ability to continue running, prevent future injury and enhance their running.
Eric knows what it’s like to suffer a running injury. In 2012, he suffered a potentially running career ending injury after stepping into a hole during a mud run. But, using his therapy and techniques, he was able to rehabilitate himself and continues to be able to race, most recently completing the Sugarloaf Marathon.
Eric Schweitzer combines his professional and personal experiences to create a running gait analysis like no other.
The Ideal Client
There really is not an “Ideal” client. Anyone who runs and wants to relieve pain or injury, prevent pain or injury, or improve their running skills can benefit from IdealRun. We can help everyone from weekend runners to regular joggers to race enthusiasts to elite marathoners – in fact, we have.
Why should you choose the IdealRun Gait Analysis?
Runners Injured Every Year
Runners Who Stop Running Due To Injury
Runners Who Can Benefit From IdealRun
The Latest From Our Blog
Hey runners! Here's how you get rid of your trochanteric bursitis for the long "run" Do you get outside hip pain while running or walking? This is an incredibly common pain spot in runners. Your physician or physical therapist has probably called it trochanteric...read more
Had a great time showing Josh Benson at WFLA how our gait analysis helps fix your running form. Check out the video here: http://wfla.com/2016/01/26/train-injury-free-for-the-gasparilla-distance-classic/...read more
Patellofemoral pain, also called anterior knee pain, is a general term indicating pain in the front of, behind, around or under the kneecap. The cause is usually the kneecap not tracking through its groove properly. It's like a bobsledder bumping into the walls. This...read more